Saturday 16 May 2009

London in clear sight...

Well if it is anything like I am used to when I lived there... The forecast states rain. If there is anything that I am more excited about and that I really miss is the frequency of conversations that I had on the topic of weather and how you can rally beat a dead horse on one sole topic... The rain!

I anticipate that as usual I will regain a bit of an accent and will start saying things like cheers and mate on a regular basis.

It feels like only yesterday I was still living there and after 8 months of being back in the US I often find myself thinking that its only a small time frame that disconnects me from my previous stamps on my passport. Well... Here they go again.


PS evesdropping makes for some interesting conversation starters... Especially at the airport when people think no one is listening.

No comments: